Biyernes, Setyembre 13, 2013

Power or Mind

          Before we start comparing and differentiating between a person who is smart or sporty. Let us know first what is the meaning of being smart of sporty. When you hear the word "smart" what comes to your mind? People told me that they are intelligent, while the students told me that they are good at academics, and the gamers told me that they are good at forms and strategy. And what about the word "sporty"? As we all know being sporty is like we excel at a particular sport like basketball, badminton, tennis, football, chess and many others.

          If I would choose between the two, I would choose being smart. If you think I choose being smart is because I wanted to get high grades your wrong. I choose being smart because I want to know something I don't know before and to explore the unknown world through discovery. There are many untold stories, breath taking mysteries, secrets, and many other unexplained things. These things pushed me to choose being smart rather than being sporty. It's not I don't like sports, it's just I prefer mind rather than body. And there are many things I want to explore and discover using my mind.

         Which is better for me being smart? Or being sporty? My answer is being smart, not just because I would have a good grade but also to formulate something. Now that I've answer this question, I would ask you. Which is better for you being smart? Or being sporty?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento