Linggo, Setyembre 15, 2013

Climax at it's peak

          What is the climax of the play "A Midsummer Night's Dream"? Before we answer this question, let us first be familiarized with the play. A midsummer Night's Dream is a play written by William Shakespeare. It is said that A midsummer Night's Dream was written in the same time as Romeo and Juliet. For both of these plays have similarities.

          If you would ask me, my answer is when Puck encounters Lysander and Hermia. And Puck thought that Lysander is the Athenian who Oberon is speaking, and then Puck afflicts him with the love potion. I chose this scene as the climax because I believe that this is the root cause of the fights between Hermia and Helena, and Demetrius and Lysander. Another reason, this is where the highest peak of the play happened especially when both parties argue. 

          Based on my understandings about the play "A Midsummer Night's Dream", the climax is when Puck afflicts Lysander with the love potion. And that's my opinion based on my understandings about the play "A Midsummer Night's Dream". 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento