Lunes, Setyembre 23, 2013

"Fair is foul, foul is fair"

          "Fair is foul, foul is fair" one of most commonly used line in Macbeth. It was recited by Hag one of the three witches who fool and play Macbeth. 

          If you would ask me what I think of this line. My answer will be "the world is cruel". Fairness does not only mean fairness itself but it means everything to me. That goes the same for foul, it is not the foul we get from playing basketball or other sports. I will recite one of most unforgettable experience in my life. When I was still an elementary student, I got bullied most of the time. That's why I prefer to be alone rather than being with others. Instead of spending my time socializing, I devoted my life on computer learning how to do some programming. In my early age, I learned that there's no one I can trust. Until now, I never trusted anyone because I might feel that same emotion again. That's why I never reveal my true feelings to others, they just see the fake me. The fake me is happy, friendly, sociable, patient, lovable and curious. Unlike the real me, I always wanted to go alone because I know that there's no one for me. You would always see me smile but the truth is I'm sad. You would see me talking a lot and having fun with others but the truth is I prefer alone. 

          That's why I believed that the world itself is cruel. I prefer alone rather than socializing with others. That's why I keep asking myself "What's my purpose here?"

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento