Lunes, Agosto 26, 2013

A Prayer

Oh Great God, You alone can ease my loving heart
I am at peace for you make all my fears depart
I thank you for this day that you have give to us
I pray for the people and some help that I ask

Lord, please give them shelter and enough food to eat
Let the rain calm down and have enough time to pray
For this is the best help that we could give to them
Best than anything that we can afford to pay

Lord, please lead the people to the path of safeness
Please block all the dangers and the bad happenings
Let all the people knew that it's you who saved them
Let us all reminded to not abuse nature


Lord, sorry for the sins that we have committed 
.May these people be reminded to be faithful
The people in the country who are affected
Remember to trust him with all your soul. Amen



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento