Martes, Pebrero 18, 2014

Speciality

          What do you mean by being special? Is it just by physical attributes? Or is it by mental attributes? Everyone of us is special because we are the sons of our Lord, Jesus Christ. All of us are unique and each one of us has it's own talent to consider special.

           "Don't judge the book by it's cover." This is one of my favorite quotes ever because I can relate to it. I may look like an ugly duckling but God gave me something that is very unique. In the age of 9 years old, I started programming and after several years I learned many techniques regarding computer education. Now that I'm 15 years old, I already learned more than 10 programming languages, I also learned how to create an Operating System, maintain and create a server, create and sustain many websites using different programming languages and many more. Just like the quote said, you should not judge someone by his/her physical attributes. You don't have the right to judge someone you don't know yet. "No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning.."

          Just like what I said earlier, you don't have the right to judge others. "We all make a beauty so wonderfully true. We are special and different, and just the same, too!"

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento