Martes, Pebrero 18, 2014

Regrets

          What are regrets? It is the feeling of sadness or being sorry about something that you did or did not do. Some of us have many regrets in life, despite of being handsome or beautiful they regret their lives because of the unpleasant things that happened in their lives.

          For me, I don't have regrets in my life. Because it's my way of living and in everything I do I would always ask myself if I would regret this or not. So that's why I don't regret anything in life, even though there are many struggles and consequences in my life, I don't regret it. I believed that God has a plan for me, that's why my way of living is different than others, more like a unique way of living. God made me like this because he doesn't want me to face the consequences with regrets but with happiness and confidence. I also believed that God has a purpose for it, for now I don't know the answers for it but someday God will give me the right answer.

          "I have no regrets. I wouldn't have lived my life the way I did if I was going to worry about what people were going to say." You just need to enjoy your life to the fullest and you don't need to worry about what they're going to say because it's your life and it's your own way of living.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento