Martes, Pebrero 18, 2014

My Junior High School Life

          My Junior School Life was happy yet there's something in it. Until I met Ma'am Mildred, an English III teacher. When I first saw her, I felt something just like when I first met Sir Ces. So I thought that Ma'am Mildred would be an awesome teacher and the result is just what I expected.

          Ma'am Mildred always challenge us in many ways like in making a play, a conventional speech quire, singing group and such. That's what I like about her, she always challenge us in a way that my classmates are always curious about the grade that she would give to us. Also, she has her own ways on how her students would understand the subject and it's topics. She would give us many activities regarding the topics so that we would understand and apply it in our life.

          My Junior School Life was happy and it became awesome when I met Ma'am Mildred. I don't know why, that's why I want to know more about my English teacher.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento