Biyernes, Oktubre 25, 2013

Power of Love

          Love is a very special feeling wherein we feel differently when the girl/boy we like talked to us. There are many cases why we fall in love, a perfect example is when we met someone because of the internet. Internet improves our communication and because of these communications we can know people from other places.

          Yes, I have been in love several times but I never felt in love like this. It feels good especially when the one you like replies your message, say I miss you and appreciates the effort you make just to make her/him smile. I know that being in love is difficult because it must not disrupt your studies, you must not abused the girl/boy because they have their own lives. And also don't give all of your effort, because there might come a time when you break up and you will just realize that you put too much time for him/her. My old definition of love is "Love is a bug in the human body wherein it destroys both physical and mental balance." And my new definition of love is "Love is a special feeling wherein nothing can block your love for him/her. Distance, height, weight is just number in love." I would love a girl because she gives inspiration and because I really love that girl. I like a girl who is caring, loving, kind, cute, and most of all loyal.

          I would say that I am really in love with a girl and because of this I became more industrious and serious than ever. Just like what I've said distance, height and weight is really just a number because when two hearts really love each other nothing can block it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento