Sabado, Hulyo 13, 2013

Cardinality

     "To be or not to be. That is the question" was the famous quote of William Shakespeare in his novel called "Hamlet". For me the meaning of this quote is "Is it better to live? Or die?", many people asked this question to their selves. Especially when they feel that they are lonely, sad, and hopeless.

     Death and Life both have its own eternal slumber. In life's slumber, we can still control the dreams that might come. But in death's eternal slumber who knows what kind of dreams might come, after we've put the noise and commotion of life behind us.  Every human being has its own reason of life and death, and if is it better to live or die.

     Such as myself, I already asked myself about life and death. When I got involved in the motor accident, quietness revolved my world as if I never exist. Then I asked myself "Is it better to live? Or die?" Still now, I don't know the answer but there's only one thing that revolves in my mind "Without life there is no death." I believed that life is better, for God has given me a chance to step a foot again in this world. And so I will do my best to make a change in the world, for we do not know our time's end.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento