Sabado, Hunyo 15, 2013

Best Man of My Life

Fathers act in a protective, supportive and responsible way towards their children. Involved fathers offer developmentally specific provisions to their sons and daughters throughout the life cycle and are impacted themselves by doing so. For me, my dad is the best of all for he acts as our path in our life he helps us in everything we do. Also, when there is an argument between him and mom he always put his pride into a corner and understands the hatred that my mom is suffering. My dad comforts her in his shoulders and always give a kiss to her.

        When I was still a child we just live a normal life and our house was old as my grandfathers'. We don't argue the food that we eat even though if it’s just rice and salt. My dad always did his best for us so I also did my best for him so that his effort will be replace by happiness when he sees my grades. Because of my dad's effort we got a house at a village named "Pacific Ace Village" I was very happy that we got a new house and my dad was very happy when he saw my grades and when I pass the tests and interview in Cavite National Science High School. Because of the blessings that God gave to us we thank him by attending the mass, we thank him for the blessings that he gave to us and the protection. But God's blessings didn't just stop there, because of my dad's effort and his greatness at his work he was moved in Singapore as a Senior Master Programmer of a Company in Singapore.

        I want to be just like father, a patient, kind-hearted, curious, sociable and most of all religious father that supports and protects his family every time  And when there's a storm coming for us we will do our best and pray to our Lord to surpass this storm. He is the superman of my life, a mighty hero who protects and supports us every time we are in trouble.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento